Using native PowerPoint elements and animations, add a dynamic entrance to photos.
1. Insert a photo, or other graphic, to a slide.
2. Add a Line Color (aka stroke) to the photo. Use a color that coordinates with the image or background and is thick enough to be visible (sample here is 2 1/4pt.).
3. Now add a rectangle autoshape. Size it to be slightly larger than the photo and set the Fill to none. Add the same Line Color and weight as applied to the photo.
4. Animate the photo: EXPAND, FAST, WITH PREVIOUS
5. Animate the frame: COMPRESS, FAST, WITH PREVIOUS
Done! I have also uploaded a sample presentation of this animated slide. Click here to download.
Troy @ TLC