As a continuation of the previous post, we are looking at some of the advanced image sizing and placement options for Image Fill Text. Thanks to TLC staff designer, Christie, for this step-by-step tutorial and examples.
We are working from the same sample text.
1. Select the text to add an image fill too.
2. Open the FORMAT SHAPE pane to the text options.
– How to…
3. Select TEXTURE OR PICTURE FILL.
4. Click FILE.
5. Select an image. For this example, I am using a nice flower image that has lots of vibrant colors.
6. The auto fill position and size do not really do much for the overall visual.
7. Select TILE PICTURE AS TEXTURE. This will allow access to additional formatting options.
8. Adjust the OFFSET (X and Y), SCALE (X and Y) and ALIGNMENT options to size and position the image for the best visual.
8. Now the image fill adds a lot of the pink tones and a bit of the green on the edges.