When you need to create images from slides, the PPTools Image Export add-in is invaluable.
PowerPoint 2016 has updated the built-in tool for saving slides as images – and it is really good. But, I still prefer to use the PPTools Image Export add-in. The reason is that the export dialog gives me complete control over the image(s) created.
- Select the format for the image (I generally use .png for my images)
- Select a range of slides or the entire presentation (Note: I do like PowerPoint’s option to export the selected slides, something you can manually type in slide numbers here, but a one-click button would be a great addition)
- Easily set a destination for the images
- Create a naming structure for the images (This is great when exporting images from different presenters or multiple versions of the same slides)
- Set the exported image size!
Find out more about PPTools Image Export tool on the web here.
-Troy @ TLC