Tuesday, September 10, 2013 starts the “4th annual Outstanding Presentations Workshop“
I am very excited to be the lead off presenter with about a topic that I deal with daily – video in PowerPoint. Hope to have you join the event.
This year, we have a superb group of well-known speakers — some that you asked for last year. Here they are with their presentation topic:
– Troy Chollar, PowerPoint MVP, President of TLC Creative Services, “Multimedia in PowerPoint”
– Tom Mucciolo, President of MediaNet, Inc., faculty member at NYU, “Developing effective content to enhance visual design”
– Dave Paradi, PowerPoint MVP, author and consultant, “Make your presentation compelling, not annoying”
– Lisa B. Marshall, Communications consultant and author, “Engagement: 13.5 ideas to gain attention”
– Tom Kuhlman, VP, Community for Articulate, “PowerPoint’s no longer a slide show freak”
– Chantal Bossé, Consultant with Aspire Comm., author, PowerPoint MVP, “Build a flexible presentation so you can adapt to your audience’s needs”
– Ellen Finkelstein, PowerPoint MVP, author, “High-persuasion PowerPoint presentation secrets”
The audience is from all around the world. This is the best deal in presentation training around; 7 live seminars by industry experts for $7. Details and registration here.