This is a very cool and fast download activator for YouTube videos. PWN originates from the “own,” which is an apt name for not having to rely on a web connection to play a video in a presentation.
Deturi.com powers this quick, easy and extremely convenient way to download YouTube videos without having to copy and paste links or save videos to convert.
1. Go to YouTube and find the video you want.
2. In the URL bar type “pwn” to the URL.
3. Type inb “pwn” between www. and youtube.
4. The page is redirected to the the Deturi.com download page.
5. Select from the many download options from various sites.
6. Note: Some of these sites require Java to be installed and updated on your computer.
7. The bookmarklet option makes saving streaming videos in the basic formats very fast and simple. Save the bookmarklet to your Favorites Menu/Bar to easily download the video in the future. Select the link under Download Tools that says “Bookmarklet to directly download videos” OR a yellow bar will appear under the top menus with download options for the streaming video.
You now have the video saved to your computer without ever entering additional URLS or copying and pasting information.
– Troy @ TLC