Thanks Kelli (who has moved to another great design job – great for Kelli, sad for TLC Creative) for today’s quote inspiration.
- This slide started with finding a great image, then researching a quote to use with the image
- The original image showed more, and it was cropped in PowerPoint to create the layout
- Typeset the text, select the font, set the size, adjust the line spacing, set the color (pulled from the pink pen in the image)
- Use PowerPoint’s ability to rotate shapes and text boxes
- Adjust the angle of any text box by click-and-dragging the rotate icon at the top of the text box, or manually in the FORMAT SHAPE dialog
Troy @ TLC