Running presentations for a corporate event. Just a fun photo of my view.
- Top left computer (on a riser/stacker) is the primary show computer that have the daily master show presentation, and dual output of presenter view to the presenter confidence monitor to view presentation notes
- Top right computer (on a riser/stacker) is the backup show computer loaded with the same daily master show presentation and run in sync so there is a backup system should anything go awry (always have redundancy for live events!)
- Lower left device is an ipad mini running a presenter timer app – connected to the second presenter confidence monitor
- Right of the lower right computer is a D’San cue light for presenters to control their presentations (note: this unit can have the remote turned on/off) to prevent slide advances when a presenter is not on stage)
- Lower right computer is the production computer, because there is always presentation edits and requests during the event and the show computers are dedicated to the live event, so an “offline” computer is where tasks are completed (note: using MS Teams to host presentations, opened in the desktop app, enables updates to the active presentation)
Troy @ TLC